The problem is "among thousands." You can't do anything about the number of lawyers in your practice specialty. However, you have complete control over whether or not you're differentiated in ways that buyers care about.
Door Opener": Associating Yourself with Issues That Drive Demand, teaches you how to be relevant by ceasing to identify yourself by legal service labels ("litigator," etc.) in favor of speaking prospects' language about topics that matter to them, so that you'll come to mind when they discuss the problem you've attached yourself to.
You should watch the free video "Why You Need to Market & Sell Differently: Buyers' Comments." In it, you'll hear from legal service purchasers why they hate legal-service pitches, and why they favor what you'll learn in RainmakerVT.
There are two ways to get access to Door Opener": Associating Yourself with Issues That Drive Demand:
- Through your firm. Contact your Marketing- or Business Development department and ask for this training. (If they're not yet making the most innovative training in the law business available to you, ask them to contact us at 702-942-7367 to learn how to get RainmakerVT's interactive online training for your colleagues and you.)
- Immediate unlimited 10-day access via credit card for only $35.
- Profiling Optimal Prospects
- Thought Leadership: Using PR to Penetrate Markets
- Thought Leadership: Expanding Your Network from Your Desk
- Thought Leadership: Your Media Campaign
- Your Message: Drafting a Crystal Clear Message that Attracts Prospects and Repels Time-Wasters