The good news is that prospects and clients hate pitching more than you do, so there's absolutely no reason to pitch anyone. Prospects welcome lawyers who are relevant, i.e., they're informed about issues that prospects are obligated to care about.
You should watch the free video "Why You Need to Market & Sell Differently: Buyers' Comments." In it, you'll hear from legal service purchasers why they hate being pitched, and why they favor what you'll learn in RainmakerVT.
Our interactive simulation, "Door Opener": Associating Yourself with Issues That Drive Demand, teaches you how to be relevant by speaking prospects' language about topics that matter to them, so you're not interrupting the conversation (and prospects' jobs) with a pitch about you. Instead, you're welcomed into the ongoing conversation.
There are two ways to get access to Door Opener": Associating Yourself with Issues That Drive Demand:
- Through your firm. Contact your Marketing- or Business Development department and ask for this training. (If they're not yet making the most innovative training in the law business available to you, ask them to contact us at 702-942-7367 to learn how to get RainmakerVT's interactive online training for your colleagues and you.
- Immediate unlimited 10-day access via credit card for only $35.
- Profiling Optimal Prospects
- Thought Leadership: Using PR to Penetrate Markets
- Thought Leadership: Expanding Your Network from Your Desk
- Thought Leadership: Your Media Campaign
- Your Message: Drafting a Crystal Clear Message that Attracts Prospects and Repels Time-Wasters