You should have completed:
- Transforming Social Contacts Into Business Contacts [Getting Found]
- Uncovering a Business Issue that Will Open Doors for You [Getting Found]
- Networking Event [Getting Found]
If you didn’t, please take time to do so this weekend so you don’t fall behind.
- Earning the Right to Advance: Next Steps Meeting [Getting Chosen]
Based on your success applying the Door-Opener concept at the virtual networking event, you have a call or meeting scheduled with a business owner who has a problem that requires your expertise to solve. In this simulation, you’ll learn how to conduct your interaction with the gate-keeper in a way that creates an ally, and how to manage the problem discussion in a way that creates a sustainable business conversation leading to a decision about the Door-Opener problem.
- Networking Events [Getting Found]
- Door Opener: Associating Yourself with Issues That Drive Demand [Getting Found]
This week you’ll begin using the Practice Mode for simulations you've previously experienced. The idea is for you to spend 5-10 minutes reinforcing these new skills. Practice, as they say, makes perfect.
- Uncovering a Business Issue that Will Open Doors for You [Getting Chosen]