You should have completed:
- Winning a Beauty Contest
- Decision Process, Step 2: The Cost of Doing Nothing
- Decision Process, Step 3: Stakeholder Alignment
If you didn’t complete everything, please take time to do so this weekend so you don’t fall behind.
- Collaborative Approach to Pricing [Getting Chosen]
Merely quoting an hourly rate doesn't help clients, and they're now demanding much more useful and reliable cost estimates. Together with your client, develop a reliable estimate that shares the estimating risk fairly between you (and helps competitors discredit themselves at the same time).
In recent years, clients have pushed lawyers to eliminate some of the uncertainty surrounding the cost of large matters such as litigation or transactions by providing project estimates. Lawyers respond with “It depends.” Clients say, “That may be, but I can’t tell that to the boss. I’ve got to budget this and I don’t want to look like a fool by being way off base. Give me something I can count on.”
In this course, you’ll learn how to master the issue that gives ulcers to lawyers and their clients alike.
- Decision Process, Step 3: Stakeholder Alignment [Getting Chosen]
- Uncovering a Business Issue that Will Open Doors for You [Getting Chosen]
- Decision Process, Step 1: The Company-Specific Flavor of Your Door Opener [Getting Chosen]
- Winning a Beauty Contest [Getting Chosen]
- Earning the Right to Advance: Next Steps Meeting [Getting Chosen]
- Decision Process, Step 2: The Cost of Doing Nothing [Getting Chosen]