You should have completed:
- Collaborative Approach to Pricing
- Decision Process, Step 3: Stakeholder Alignment
- Decision Process, Step 1: The Company-Specific Flavor of Your Door Opener
- Winning a Beauty Contest
- Earning the Right to Advance: Next Steps Meeting
If you didn’t complete everything, please take time to do so this weekend so you don’t fall behind.
- Write Articles with Greater Impact [Getting Found]
You already know that articles published in your market’s trusted media legitimize you and establish “thought leadership” that causes prospects to see you as credible, relevant to their business, and potentially helpful. It’s the beginning of an "idea relationship".
Yet many lawyers fail to take advantage of the reputation-making power of editorial media because they feel they don’t have the time to write something worthy of attaching their name to. That’s because they equate article-writing to the rigor and time demands of legal writing.
Nothing could be further from the truth. Legal writing has no place in marketing, where your purpose is to prove prospects' need to take action, not to trumpet your legal expertise.
Use this simple "PAR" framework to write high-impact articles that open media doors, segment the market and establish your thought leadership.
- Winning a Beauty Contest [Getting Chosen]
- Getting Inside the Tent: Identifying Alternative Entry Points [Getting Found]
- Decision Process, Step 2: The Cost of Doing Nothing [Getting Chosen]