You should have completed:
- Create a Marketing Plan that's Actually Useful [Getting Found]
- Profiling Optimal Prospects [Getting Found]
- Decision Process, Step 3: Stakeholder Alignment [Getting Chosen]
If you didn’t complete everything, please take time to do so this weekend so you don’t fall behind.
- Drafting a Crystal Clear Message that Attracts Prospects [Getting Found]
If you sort through the wordsmanship of most lawyers’ advertising and other external communication, it boils down to some form of: “I’m a great lawyer. I had great grades at a great law school. I’ve been doing this a long time. I know a lot about this area of the law."
Who is going to notice you if you sound like every other lawyer?
RainmakerVT will teach you how to create a crisp, human, credible message that resonates with real people, and sets you apart from the estimated two million other English-speaking lawyers in private practice around the world. Even better, it automatically filters out and keeps away the people who can’t and won’t hire you -- saving you the time, expense and frustration of learning that expensive truth by interacting with them one-on-one.
Create a unique message and communicate it to your optimal audience. Your message can be an effective gateway to bring in the right prospects -- and keep out the wrong ones. Learn how to create filters that help your market self-select, and give you the advantage of only using your scarce business development time on those who already agree with you.
- Getting Inside the Tent: Identifying Alternative Entry Points [Getting Found]
- Decision Process, Step 1: The Company-Specific Flavor of Your Door Opener [Getting Chosen]
- Decision Process, Step 2: The Company-Specific Flavor of Your Door Opener [Getting Chosen]