You should have completed:
- Thought Leadership: Using PR to Penetrate Markets [Getting Found]
- Create a Marketing Plan that's Actually Useful [Getting Found]
If you didn’t complete everything, please take time to do so this weekend so you don’t fall behind.
- Thought Leadership: Your Media Campaign [Getting Found]
Learn how to get the maximum impact and value out of the limited time you can spend interacting with the media.
Don’t know how to hire a PR agency to help you?
Confused by all the emerging acronyms around website promotion, such as SEO, PPC, etc.? Leery of the outlandish (and often conflicting) claims by self-proclaimed experts in the Wild West field of social media?
Two successful practitioners share their expertise, offering you a do-it-yourself version of two important “getting found” functions:
Maximizing the value from PR: Becoming a rock star in your niche.
The Social Web: Creating communication channels that you own or control.
They'll teach you how to sort through the BS, separate the wheat from the chaff, and find the right advisor that matches your style and budget. Even better, if you can’t afford (or prefer not to hire) a pro, our experts will teach you the nuts-and-bolts secrets of do-it-yourself PR, and how to get the most out of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Decision Process, Step 2: The Cost of Doing Nothing [Getting Chosen]
- Drafting a Crystal Clear Message that Attracts Prospects [Getting Found]
- Write Articles with Greater Impact [Getting Found]
- Winning a Beauty Contest [Getting Chosen]